Thursday, February 24, 2011

SLOW SLOW WEEK

This week at the office was really slow. Monday was President's day- the office was closed.

I was excited to go in on Tuesday because I was going to help some of the clients with job placements. My team helps create resumes for clients and apply to jobs for them. We also have job readiness and financial literacy training programs for the clients.

So I go in on Tuesday expecting a full day; but it was so slow. Clients for some reason did not come in and there were a number of openings that came up. On a positive note, one of the clients got a job on tuesday- yay!!!!!


Hopefully, things would pick up on Monday.

Ma'assalama (bye bye)- I'm getting there :)

Damola

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. It is always a struggle when you come in ready work with your community and there is no one there. On the bright side busy days or slow days in the world of public service we always manage to help someone see some success! That is worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete