Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hi all.
The semester is coming to an end.... where did the weeks go?
I have some finals to finish up this week and work got really busy. Yes, I have been on about how work has been slow.... well I got an answer to my prayers. The four hours was not enough, had so many things on my plate. Thankfully, three new volunteers have joined  Jeffrey (we run the lab together) and I so the situation did not fall apart. The five of us were able to handle ESL, resumes, and food handler's cards for clients
It felt productive and good to be very busy and to know that yes I can handle so many things simultaneously.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the way life goes? You wouldn't mind being a little busier then suddenly it pours! Best of luck during the busy times. I know as finals are coming around and we are all working to get our posts done the end of April/start of May is the season of stress! It has been a pleasure reading your posts though.

    ReplyDelete